Favours obtained through Saint Josemaria's intercession
A simple, clear, powerful petition
July 5, 2016
The examples of virtues in Saint Josemaria’s life and teachings help her in her Christian living, especially in her love and charity towards the poorest of the poor, as well as the prayer that she offers to God for the health and wellbeing of the sick and the conversion of sinners, as she was taught.
She had eleven children, though only eight lived to grow up. Every day she would say the rosary with her seventh son, and at the end she would add, “Saint Josemaria, pray for us.” Then, taking him by the hand, she led him to her little altar and there said the prayer to Saint Josemaria. When she arrived at “here make your request”, she pointed to her son and begged the saint: “This one, the same as you.” And Saint Josemaria granted that good mother her petition.
That is the story of the vocation – in which he has no doubt that Saint Josemaria is involved – of the son of that humble woman, as he told it to us in all simplicity during an after-dinner conversation in the residence where we live. It is the story of a mother’s simple, clear, powerful petition, which Saint Josemaria could not refuse because she always had confidence in his holy intercession.
To send us the story of a favor received through St Josemaria's intercession, fill out the form below.
Send your story
- The fields marked with * are obligatory.
- The security code helps prevent spamming
- Information submitted on this form will be handled in accordance with current laws. It will only be used for the stated purpose and, if applicable, any subsequent clarifications or improvements. In no circumstances will it be disclosed or passed to third parties. Subscribers can check, modify or cancel the information submitted about themselves.
List of Contents
- A grant
- A job for my daughter
- He has always answered me
- Finishing the favor
- The perfect job for me
- Novena and some get-togethers
- St Josemaria is incredible
- A peanut
- A simple, clear, powerful petition
- Never give up hope
- I said prayer-cards non-stop and my daughter recovered.
- To pay off a loan
- Renegotiating the contract